While all the coronavirus has had people canceling their viewings left, right, centre – the developer behind the Parc Canberra Executive Condominium has decided that modern problems require modern solutions.
It’s going to be bringing the balloting and booking of units online. Thats what we call innovation.
In addition, they’ll also be streamlining the booking process in order to avoid a mass gathering of participants.
The key details are as follows:
12th Feb and 13th Feb (11am to 8pm) – (IN PERSON, NOT ONLINE) at sales gallery.
The full pricelist will be displayed in the sales gallery. Applicants may proceed to drop their ballot tickets into the ballot box under the supervision of an auditor in the sales gallery.
Applicants have to be in the sales gallery to drop the ballot tickets in person.
They will have to bring along:
2. E-acknowledgement letter
3. Ballot ticket’
14th Feb (10am onwards)
The balloting exercise will be conducted online under an auditor’s supervision and broadcast live on their Facebook page.
After the balloting exercise, all applicants will be notified via email and their appointed marketing agents of their allocated time slots.
15th Feb (10am onwards)
Applicants can come to the show gallery during their allocated time slots to book their unit of choice. This will be done in order of the sequence determined during the online balloting.
Developer’s Preventure Measures:
The following measures are in place protect to protect the well-being of all involved:
- Compulsory temperature-taking for all staff and visitors at the entrance.
- Compulsory hand sanitizing at the entrance.
- Compulsory contact tracing and travel declaration form filling at the entrance.
- Anyone whom has travelled to mainland China in the past 2 weeks; has shared the same household with visitors from mainland China in the past 2 weeks; has shared the same household
with anyone serving a Home Quarantine Order, please DO NOT attend. (You may proxy your relatives to book a unit on your behalf)
- Anyone with influenza symptoms or feeling unwell please DO NOT attend. (You may proxy your relatives to book a unit on your behalf)
- We seek your cooperation and support by adhering to the above measures. We trust that these measures will put the
mind of our applicants at ease and will allow the entire balloting and booking process to be completed without any
adverse impact to the health and wellbeing of all involved.
To anyone that’s applying, all the best!