Tag: phg

proximity housing grants

$211m paid out in proximity housing grants for couples buying flats

HDB’s Proximity Housing Grant (PHG) was first introduced in August 2015, and since then, about $211 million worth of grant money has been disbursed to 11,000 families. The vast majority of applicants (we’re talking 93%!) are children who have purchased resale flats to live closer to their parents, with the remaining 7% being parents who…

Don't miss out

Subscribe to our email newsletter for the latest property news!
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Join our newsletter today!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.