This home is no longer available
+1

Prince Charles Crescent, District 03, Singapore

NEGOTIABLE

2 weeks agoView on map

1 Bed

1 Bath

484 sqft (built up)

S$6.20 psf

For rent

S$3,000/mo

NEGOTIABLE

Similar listings

Promoted listings nearby

Key details

Furnishing

Partially Furnished

Facing

South East

Lease

Flexible

District

D03

Amenities

Jogging Track

Jogging Track

Clubhouse

Clubhouse

Gym

Gym

Fridge

Fridge

Dryer

Dryer

Steam Room

Steam Room

Tennis Court

Tennis Court

Pond

Pond

Outdoor Dining

Outdoor Dining

Sky Terrace

Sky Terrace

Jet Pool

Jet Pool

Yoga Corner

Yoga Corner

Aircon

Aircon

Amphitheatre

Amphitheatre

Lounge

Lounge

Lap Pool

Lap Pool

Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi

Playground

Playground

Washer

Washer

Sculpture

Sculpture

BBQ

BBQ

Hydrotherapy Pool

Hydrotherapy Pool

Description

* Avail mid April
* 600m to Redhill MRT (EW18) --- 600m
* Buses ---51, 970, 186, 139, 122
Amenities Nearby : Valley Point, Redhill Market, Tiong Bahru Plaza,Great World City

AWARD WINNING CONDO for Best Condominium, Best Residential Landscape Architecture and Best High Rise Residential Development in Singapore in Asia Pacific Property Awards in 2016.

The towers of PRINCIPAL GARDEN take up only 20% of the site, and are elevated at least 15m above the ground. The rest of the 80% of the site is beautiful, award winning landscaping with a myriad of pools and gardens.

* 663-unit development at Prince Charles Crescent * * On the fringe of the Chatsworth GCB estate and Bishopsgate area.
* Includes a tennis court, half basketball court, 50 metre lap pool, family pool, children’s pool and indoor and outdoor gyms.

To view, pls contact Leeann Low at 8714.... 

Tanjong Pagar GRC - 5 seats

People's Action Party - WON | 63.13%

People's Action Party - WON | 63.13%

Chan Chun Sing

Chan Chun Sing

Indranee Rajah

Indranee Rajah

Joan Pereira

Joan Pereira

Alvin Tan

Alvin Tan

Eric Chua

Eric Chua

Development overview

Name: Principal Garden

Total Units: 663

Year of Completion: 2019

Tenure: 99 Years

View more development information

Price Trends in Principal Garden

Rent

Sale

All Bedrooms

1M

3M

6M

1Y

5Y

10Y

No data available

Shortlist folder is empty
Search for listings to shortlist