Prince Charles Crescent, District 03, Singapore

2 days agoView on map

1 Bed

1 Bath

484 sqft (built up)

S$6.61 psf

For rent

S$3,200

NEGOTIABLE

Key Details

Furnishing

Partially Furnished

Availability

28 Jan 2020

Lease

12 months

Keys On Hand

Yes

District

D03

Amenities

Jogging Track

Jogging Track

Clubhouse

Clubhouse

Stove

Stove

Fridge

Fridge

Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi

Steam Room

Steam Room

Tennis Court

Tennis Court

Pond

Pond

Outdoor Dining

Outdoor Dining

Sky Terrace

Sky Terrace

Balcony

Balcony

City View

City View

Yoga Corner

Yoga Corner

Aircon

Aircon

Jet Pool

Jet Pool

Amphitheatre

Amphitheatre

Lounge

Lounge

Lap Pool

Lap Pool

Playground

Playground

High Floor

High Floor

Washer

Washer

Fibre Ready

Fibre Ready

Sculpture

Sculpture

Gym

Gym

BBQ

BBQ

Hydrotherapy Pool

Hydrotherapy Pool

Description

★ 1BR unit suitable for young couples & singles
★ Highest floor, offering unobstructed view
★ Windy & Bright
★ Partially furnished, inclusive of TV console and ceiling fans with lights installed;
★ Quality finishings
★ Ready for move-in from 28 Jan 2020 onwards!

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
PRINCIPAL GARDEN
★ Great location, being located 2 bus stops from Tiong Bahru MRT station, 5 stops from Orchard MRT.
★ Stone’s throw from the prestigious Tanglin Good Class Bungalow.
★ Follows an 80-20 design principle where 80% of the plot area is reserved for lush greenery and multiple pools, and the remaining 20% is for built up condo units.
★ Comprehensive facilities include the gym (one of the largest condo gyms in Singapore), a wine cellar, lounge and the Pacific Sky Club on 24th storey with its own infinity pool.

Nearby Dining Options:
Tiong Bahru Market
Quan Le Yan
Mu Liang Zai Liang Kee Restaurant
2it & Drink
Dragon Phoenix Restaurant

Nearby Shopping Options:
Dawson Place
Valley Point
Great World City

Nearby Schools and Education Available:
Alexandra Primary School
Crescent Girls School
Gan Eng Seng School
APSN
Tanglin School
Henderson Secondary School

Call for viewing appointment! :)

Regards,
★ Thea Ng (黄可欣)
Mobile: (+65) 92720969
E-Mail: [email protected]
WeChat: theangkexin
FB&IG: engagiNGsisters
Web: www.thea-ng.com
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd | Associate Group Director

Project Overview

Name: Principal Garden

Total Units: 663

Year of Completion: 2019

Tenure: 99 Years

View more development information

Price Trends in Principal Garden

Rent
Sale
All BedroomsArrow
1M
3M
6M
1Y
5Y
10Y

No data available

Premium Agent

Thea Ng

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd

CEA: L3008022J | R052070I

Response rate: <25%

Calculated using last 10 consumer enquiries in the last 30 days

Commute and Nearby Places

Search for the locations you travel to most often to see accurate travel times to that location
Premium Agent

Thea Ng

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd

CEA: L3008022J | R052070I

Response rate: <25%

Calculated using last 10 consumer enquiries in the last 30 days

Similar Listings

Promoted Listings Nearby

Shortlist folder is empty
Search for listings to shortlist