Logo

166 Bishan Street 13

Bishan Street 13 · HDB 5 Rooms for sale

MUST SEE

S$600,000

S$456.97 psf

3

Beds

1,313

Area (sqft)

NEW LIST!!! !!! DONT MISS!!! MUST SELL!!! • RARELY Available Corner 5rm Unit For Sale! • 5 Room Model 'I • Size 122sqm / 1313sqft • Doorstep of Renowned Kuo Chuan Presbytarian Primary & Secondary School. • 5 mins walk to Street 11 Wet Market. • 9 mins walk to Bishan MRT Interchange (CC15 & NS17) • 9 mins walk to Junction 8 Mall • Malay, Indian/Others and PR Eligible • Genuine Sellers • Call me TODAY at 90609323 before it is sold!!! Nearest Train • Bishan MRT (CC15/NS17) Nearest Buses • Zion Bible Presby Church - 54, 56, 410 Nearest School • Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary • St. Joseph's Institution • Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary MY TRACK RECORDS: 2008 DWG Top 100 Producers Award 2009 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2010 DWG Top 20 Producers Award 2011 DWG Top 100 Producers Award 2012 DWG Top 30 Producers Award 2013 DWG Top 10 Producers Award 2014 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2015 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2016 DWG Top 30 Producers Award 2017 DWG Top 150 Producers Award (Q1) 2018 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q2) 2018 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q3) 2018 PROPNEX Overall Top 10% Producers Award 2019 PROPNEX Top 20% Producers Award (Q1)

Read More 

Adrian Tan

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd · R018023A

+65 9060 xxxx

Take a tour

Take a virtual tour around this home and explore the different spaces within

Property details

LeaseFlexible

Amenities

Low Floor

Low Floor

Corner Unit

Corner Unit

Renovated

Renovated

Listings specially curated by 99 for a better home buying experience

About the development

Name166 Bishan Street 13
Total units104
Year of completion1987

Price Trends in 166 Bishan Street 13

Rent

Sale

All Bedrooms

1M

3M

6M

1Y

5Y

10Y

No data available

Shortlist folder is empty
Search for listings to shortlist