HDB Flat for Sale in 275 Tampines Street 22
HDB 4 Rooms, District 18, Singapore · HDB for Sale
1 month agoView on map
1,130 sqft (built up)
Est. Mortgage $0/MoHow did we get this number?
NEW Request a video viewing!
#StayHome and check out this listing via video call. Just message the agent to schedule a call!
NEW LIST!!! !!! DONT MISS!!! MUST SELL!!! *** RARE HIGH FLOOR CORNER 4'A Unit For Sale!! •High Floor and Corner •Unblocked View •Very Bright & Breezy •Home Improvement Upgrading (HIP) in progress •Serious Seller •Buyer can do Contra •All Race & PR Eligible •1 min walk to Angsana Primary School •2 mins walk to 24hrs NTUC, eatery •6 mins walk to Chongzheng & Yumin Primary School •8 mins walk to Tampines Round Market & Food Center •12 mins walk to Tampines Central, MRT and 3 Shopping Malls •Call me today at before it is sold!! Nearest Train •Tampines MRT (EW2) •Simei MRT (EW3) Nearest Buses •Angsana Primary School – 8, 17, 18, 20, 28, 34, 34B, 39, 59, 292, 518 •Blk 125 - 292 Nearest School •Angsana Primary School •Zhong Zheng Primary School •Yumin Primary School MY TRACK RECORDS: 2008 DWG Top 100 Producers Award 2009 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2010 DWG Top 20 Producers Award 2011 DWG Top 100 Producers Award 2012 DWG Top 30 Producers Award 2013 DWG Top 10 Producers Award 2014 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2015 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2016 DWG Top 30 Producers Award 2017 DWG Top 150 Producers Award (Q1) 2018 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q2) 2018 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q3) 2018 PROPNEX Overall Top 10% Producers Award 2019 PROPNEX Top 20% Producers Award (Q1) 2019 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q2) 2019 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q3) 2019 PROPNEX Overall Top 10% Producers Award Disclaimer clause applied Terms and conditions applies Disclaimer - We do not warrant, represent or undertake in any manner whatsoever the accuracy, correctness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the information contained herein and hereby expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information.
Tampines GRC MP(s)
Baey Yam Keng
Cheng Li Hui
Koh Poh Koon
Price Trends in 275 Tampines Street 22
No data available