This home is no longer available
+8

Leedon Heights, District 10, Singapore

1 month agoView on map

4 Beds

4 Baths

2,659 sqft (built up)

S$2,218.88 psf

For sale

S$5,900,000

calc_iconCreated with Sketch.

Est. Mortgage $0/Mo

How did we get this number?

Key Details

Furnishing

Partially Furnished

District

D10

Amenities

Clubhouse

Clubhouse

Water Feature

Water Feature

Gym

Gym

Wading Pool

Wading Pool

Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi

Playground

Playground

Fitness Corner

Fitness Corner

Parking

Parking

Security

Security

Hydrotherapy Pool

Hydrotherapy Pool

Lap Pool

Lap Pool

Outdoor Dining

Outdoor Dining

Tennis Court

Tennis Court

Description

❤️ Star Buy Units ❤️

☎️ Call Official Developer Sales Team -  Myron Lin @97603287 

⭐Already TOP & Ready for Immediate Occupation!!!

⭐Deferred Payment Scheme 

⭐Pay Only 20% Now, remaining 80% at 24 months later.

⭐All 4 bedrooms come with its own private lift, 2 bathrooms, an enclosed kitchen, home shelter and balcony. 

⭐2BR ( 1044 sqft ) - from  $2.27M 
⭐3BR ( 2110 sqft ) - from $4.58M 
⭐4BR (2508-2669 sqft) - from $5.5M 
⭐5BR ( 4704 sqft ) - from $8.92M 
⭐4BR PH ( 3617 sqft - 3767 sqft ) - from $6.08M 
⭐5BR PH ( 5694 -7007 sqft ) - from $11.1M 

Project Name : Leedon Residence
District : 10
Type : Condominium
Location/Address : 2-24 Leedon Heights 
Tenure : Estate in Fee Simple (Freehold)
Site Area : 48,525.30 sqm / 522,326 sqft
Plot Ratio : 1.6
Total no. of Units : 381 Units
Architect/ Interior Design/ Landscape Architect: SCDA Architects Pte Ltd
Carpark Provision : Approximately 600 lots
Facilities : Full Condo Facilities
No. of Storeys : 12
No. of Blocks : 11
TOP Date : JUNE 2015

Types of Units : 
>> 2-Bedrooms (1,044sqft)
>> 3-Bedrooms (2,088 - 2,131sqft)
>> 4-Bedrooms (2,486 - 2,669sqft)
>> Garden Suites 4-Bedrooms (3,401 - 5,285sqft)
>> Sky Suites 4-Bedrooms (3,617 - 3,767sqft)
>> Penthouse 5-Bedrooms (5,694, 7,007sqft) 

** Prime District 10
** Nestled amidst Good Class Bungalow
** Rare 5 hectares of land
** Designed by Chan Soo Khian, the internationally acclaimed principal designer of SCDA architects
** Freehold
** Foreigners Eligible
** Prestigious Educational Institutions
** Minutes away to Orchard Road, Holland Village and the CBD
** Minutes to Farrer / Holland MRT Station

Project Overview

Name: Leedon Residence

Total Units: 381

Year of Completion: 2015

Tenure: Freehold

View more development information

Price Trends in Leedon Residence

Rent
Sale
All Bedrooms
1M
3M
6M
1Y
5Y
10Y

No data available

Commute and Nearby Places

+
Add location

Similar Listings