+85

Cove Drive, District 04, Singapore

12 hours agoView on map

6 Beds

4 Baths

4,725 sqft (built up)

S$1,691.01 psf

For sale

S$7.99 M

calc_iconCreated with Sketch.

Est. Mortgage $0/Mo

How did we get this number?

Key details

Facing

East

Availability

Now

District

D04

Amenities

Penthouse

Penthouse

Clubhouse

Clubhouse

City View

City View

Renovated

Renovated

Maid Room

Maid Room

Lap Pool

Lap Pool

Gym

Gym

Duplex / Maisonette

Duplex / Maisonette

Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi

Swimming Pool

Swimming Pool

Wading Pool

Wading Pool

Sea View

Sea View

Playground

Playground

Top Floor

Top Floor

High Floor

High Floor

Security

Security

Balcony

Balcony

Parking

Parking

BBQ

BBQ

Roof Terrace

Roof Terrace

Description

Please call Eric Koh 9800-2658 for An Exclusive Appointment!

✪ Luxurious WaterFront Living for Immed Stay

✪ SUPER FANTASTIC PAYMENT SCHEMES:
.1-year DPS (Only 30% cash upfront  & Remaining 70% 1year later)

✪NO BSD or ABSD or LOAN INSTALMENT for 1yr!!!

✪ The ONLY Sentosa development with EXTENDED OPTION SCHEME (EOS)!

✪ Current asking prices are at historical low, with almost 36% Discount off $2950psf Peak Price! 
What better time to buy but right now?!

✪ Complimentary ONE DEG 15 MARINA CLUB Membership

✪ Generous spacious site of 239,198sf

✪ Only 15mins drive to Central Business District.

✪ Right next to ONE°15 Marina, Arrival Plaza, Quayside Isle, the waterfront promenade with fine dining and retail outlets.

✪ W HOTELShopping Mall with COLD STORAGE SUPERMARKET

Be WOWed by this Marina Collection Penthouse -Top of the World View

-Superbly located next to One Degree Fifteen Club and short walk to Sentosa Village(Cold Storage & 7/11), stone throw to Quayside Isle where you can wine & dine at the various Waterfront Restaurants. 

-Marina Collection is a 124 units Exclusive Full Condominium located at 13 Cove Drive next to the Marina, it featured large units with 4,5 bedrooms & penthouses. This Duplex Penthouse is the largest of it kind in Marina Collection with 6 bedrooms, the unit is facing breathtaking city, marina and sea view. Be Amazed as got the best views you can get it Sentosa.

-Marina Collection is the one and only development where you get all three views (city,marina and sea) at the same time. This is a rare unit with only 2 penthouses with 6 bedrooms. Comes with your very own private pool and roof terrace, you enjoy simply the best.

Please call Eric Koh 9800-2658 for An Exclusive Appointment!

Development overview

Name: Marina Collection

Total Units: 124

Year of Completion: 2011

Tenure: 99 Years

View more development information

Price Trends in Marina Collection

Rent

Sale

All BedroomsArrow

1M

3M

6M

1Y

5Y

10Y

No data available

Premium Agent

Eric koh

Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

CEA: L3008899K | R042910H

Response rate: <25%

Calculated using last 10 consumer enquiries in the last 30 days

Explore the neighbourhood

Add locations you travel to frequently to calculate travel time

Premium Agent

Eric koh

Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

CEA: L3008899K | R042910H

Response rate: <25%

Calculated using last 10 consumer enquiries in the last 30 days

Similar listings

Promoted listings nearby

Shortlist folder is empty
Search for listings to shortlist