placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
prev
next

$12,000,000

Est. mortgage $33,265/mo

5 Bed Condo for Sale in Reflections At Keppel Bay

29 Keppel Bay View · Condo for Sale Harbourfront / Telok Blangah (D4)

Bed icon

5 Beds

Bath icon

5 Baths

Floor area icon

5,802 sqft

99 AGENT

Property details

Price/sqft
$2,068.25 psf
Built year
2011
Tenure
99-year leasehold
Property type
Condo
Last updated
4 days ago
CC28

10 min (468 m) from Telok Blangah MRT

Amenities

Clubhouse

Clubhouse

Gym

Gym

Swimming Pool

Swimming pool

Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi

Playground

Playground

BBQ

Bbq

Tennis Court

Tennis court

Description

Rare Luxurious 5 Bedrooms Penthouse for Sales This Rare and Luxurious 5 Bedrooms for your ownership . Efficient layout for easy furnishing. Wide spread and space for living and dining area All premium fixtures and equipments provided . Original Excellent Condition unit. Stay and Pay scheme Available for Discussion! Pay Only 20% to move-in Remaining 80% pay after 24 months later Call / WhatsApp Mike YEO

9633XXXX
to arrange private view and more information on Stay and Pay Scheme.

Development overview

placeholder
Unit types
Studio, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 BR
Total units
1129
Built year
2011
Tenure
99 Years
Neighbourhood
See more development details

Property insights

This property costs 28% less than the avg. 5-bedroom for sale in District 4

Avg. price: $16.65 M


This property is 27% smaller than the avg. 5-bedroom for sale in District 4

Avg. size: 8000 sqft


Data shown is based on average prices and sizes of 5-bedroom for sale listings in District 4 listed on 99.co

Price trends

Sale

Rent

All Bedrooms

1M

3M

6M

1Y

5Y

10Y

No data available

placeholder
premium agent
Mike Yeo

HUTTONS ASIA PTE. LTD.

CEA: L3008899K | R007558F

Similar listings

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14.3 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 5,576 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.51 M
Corals At Keppel Bay

4 Beds 5 Baths 4,887 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$9.2 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

4 Beds 4 Baths 4,919 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14.3 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 5,576 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.07 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 5,802 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$15.5 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 8,259 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14.3 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 5,576 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.07 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

4 Beds 4 Baths 5,802 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.5 M
Corals At Keppel Bay

4 Beds 4,887 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.07 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 5,802 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.5 M
Corals At Keppel Bay

4 Beds 5 Baths 4,887 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14.3 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5,576 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.51 M
Corals At Keppel Bay

4 Beds 5 Baths 4,887 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

6 Beds 6 Baths 6,835 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$9.2 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 4 Baths 4,596 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14.3 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 5,575 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$12.07 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5,802 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14.3 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5,576 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$8.37 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 7 Baths 3,229 sqft

placeholder

Condo for Sale

$14.3 M
Reflections At Keppel Bay

5 Beds 5 Baths 5,576 sqft

prev
next

Nearby Condominiums

placeholder
Caribbean At Keppel Bay

Keppel Bay Drive · 99 years · D04 · 2004 · 969 units

S$702 - S$9,360 psf
placeholder
The Foresta @ Mount Faber

Wishart Road · Freehold · D04 · 2014 · 141 units

S$1,304 - S$3,347 psf
placeholder
Harbour View Towers

Telok Blangah Drive · 99 years · D04 · 1994 · 154 units

S$1,581 psf
placeholder
Corals At Keppel Bay

Keppel Bay Drive · 99 years · D04 · 2016 · 366 units

S$721 - S$10,677 psf
placeholder
Skyline Residences

Telok Blangah Road · Freehold · D04 · 2015 · 283 units

S$1,156 - S$3,994 psf
placeholder
The Reef At King's Dock

Harbourfront Avenue · 99 years · D04 · 2025 · 429 units

placeholder
Harbourlights

Telok Blangah Road · Freehold · D04 · 1997 · 139 units

S$1,797 psf
placeholder
Telok Blangah House

Telok Blangah Road · Freehold · D04 · 1983 · 43 units

placeholder
Mount Faber Lodge

Mount Faber Road · Freehold · D04 · 1983 · 84 units

S$1,496 psf
placeholder
The Pearl @ Mt Faber

Mount Faber Road · 99 years · D04 · 2005 · 192 units

S$823 - S$2,017 psf
prev
next
Is this listing fake or showing any false or inaccurate information?
Shortlist folder is empty
Search for listings to shortlist