99.co is looking for an Agent Relations Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
You’ll be responsible for cultivating and managing agent accounts through various engagements, servicing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure our agents are successful in their tasks through the use of our products.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and retain agent accounts through identifying sales opportunities, developing sales proposals up-selling, event participation and account servicing
- Develop list of sources for developing prospects
- Strengthen relationship and communication with Director-level clients
- Deliver presentations and training to cultivate new accounts or serve existing agents
- Follow up on agents’ queries and coordinate with internal teams to address concerns and wants, if needed
- Work with internal teams (Product Engineering, Customer Happiness, Marketing etc) to achieve market growth and improve agent experience on our platform
- Direct report to Agent Relations Team Lead
What you have/are/will be:
- Preferably 2 years of account servicing or solutions-selling experience
- Knowledge in Real Estate and Property Technology is advantageous
- Drives energy from peer-to-peer interaction and relationship building
- Positive learning attitude and open to learning new technologies
- Takes each setback as growth opportunity
- Independent and ready to be ‘all hands on deck’ to drive results
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Confident to engage clients of varied levels of seniority and background
- Places team and team objective as priority
Thank you for your time and application! We will contact you if you’re shortlisted for the position.