Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders to identify suitable business data to generate insightful operational metrics.
- Work with Data Engineering and Data Analyst to implement and/or supervise data ingestions from various sources.
- Validate correctness in source and transformed business data.
- Create data visualizations and give needed insight
You should have the following:
- Working or Native proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong hands-on data modelling skills using SQL.
- Meticulous with data and numerically and statistically-oriented.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
You should have one or more of the following:
- Experience in Google Tag Manager and/or Google Analytics.
- Experience in data-related features in the Google Cloud Platform ecosystem (e.g. Data Catalog, Data Studio, Google Cloud Storage, BigQuery etc).
- Domain experience in real estate, e-commerce, advertising or marketing.