99 Group is looking for a Digital Analytics Technical Specialist to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
As a Digital Analytics Technical Specialist, you are to ensure proper tracking is in place to enable accurate measurement of 99 Group’s digital activities.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand business objectives in order to establish appropriate measurement framework and tagging strategy on GTM and Google Analytics 360 (GA360)
- Design tracking solutions to include data layer and events recommendations leading to proper tagging specifications to be implemented.
- Implement campaign and event tags and trigger rules on GTM.
- Create meaningful reports that align web and campaign performance to business objectives.
- Analyze web performance to deliver actionable insights and recommendations, eg. campaign optimization, page and web journey enhancement etc.
- Be the subject matter expert on GA360 through ownership of the platform’s implementation and data integrity.
- Audit existing tagging implementation across GTM and GA360 to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implement fixes in a timely manner upon identifying data collection and processing issues
- Standardize naming convention for campaigns and audience segments to ensure consistency in reporting across all platforms.
- Ensure best practices in tracking and optimizing performance across website and mobile app
What you are/have/will be:
- Minimum 3 years in web analytics and tagging implementation in marketplace, classified, e-commerce or property portal domains.
- Hands-on experience on tag management in GTM.
- Ability to interpret business and campaign requirements to identify types of data / events to track for performance evaluation
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive in leading analysis and troubleshooting data anomalies.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver tasks and projects on time.
- Experience reporting with GA360 and/or BigQuery.
Thank you for your time and application! We will contact you if you’re shortlisted for the position.