99 Group is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
The position is for our internal tooling team. The goal for this team is to create and maintain various automation toolings for our employees. This includes but not limits to customer support dashboard, sales team crm system, performance marketing automation jobs, etc. The successful candidate will work closely with our product and software design teams to improve the productivity of our internal process.
What you will do:
- Partner closely with our Product Design and Product Managers to develop effective user interfaces for our internal dashboards.
- Review feature coding and plan future upgrades with the various teams
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
What you are/have/will be:
- Good understanding of basic computer science & software engineering concepts like data structures and DRY
- Experienced using git or other versioning software in professional environments
- Impact driven but know when to balance delivery speed with code quality
- Proactive communication to prevent misunderstanding of requirements and to help smoothing the development cycle.
- Familiarity with event driven frameworks (eg NodeJS, Tornado)
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks (eg React, VueJs, NextJS)
- Familiarity in working with relational DB (good schema design, query optimization, indexing)
Thank you for your time and application! We will contact you if you’re shortlisted for the position.