99.co is seeking an iOS Engineer who has a strong experience in developing mobile applications. Your focus will be the development of iOS application and their integration with backend services.
You will be responsible for implementing new features from scratch and participating in product decisions for 99.co, work with our creative team to execute pixel perfect designs. You will also be required to track down and resolve issues, improve the stability and performance of the app and keep up with the latest SDK, devices, tools and conventions.
If you’re interested in working with a team of passionate people to inspire a change in the real estate and Proptech landscape, we would like to hear more from you!
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Collaborate with others on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Contribute to architectural upgrades and refactoring
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
What you have/are/will be:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline preferred but not required. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute
- Deep understanding of Swift and Objective-C
- Familiar with mobile software lifecycle development and architecture (MVVM)
- Experience in backend development is a +; in scalable mobile app structure is a ++
- Familiarity with iOS libraries such as STNetTaskQueue, ModelMapper, SnapKit and etc.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces
- Good interpersonal communications skills
- Multi-threading and memory management knowledge and understanding of caching mechanisms
- Detail-oriented or someone who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application
Thank you for your time and application! We will contact you if you’re shortlisted for the position.