99 Group is seeking for a Lead Mobile (Flutter & Native) Engineer who has a strong experience in developing mobile applications. Your focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with backend services.
You will be responsible for implementing new features from scratch and participating in product decisions for 99.co, work with our creative team to execute pixel-perfect designs. You will also be required to track down and resolve issues, improve the stability and performance of the app and keep up with the latest SDK, devices, tools and conventions.
If you’re interested in working with a team of passionate people to inspire a change in the real estate and Proptech landscape, we would like to hear more from you!
What you’ll do:
– Implement new features from scratch and participating in product decisions
– Work with our creative team to execute pixel-perfect designs
– Track down and resolve issues
– Improve the stability and performance of the app
– Keep up with latest SDK, devices, tools and conventions
What you have/are/will be:
– Background in Computer Science or Engineering preferred (with competencies in algorithms and data structures) but not required. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute
– 4-5 years of experience in Mobile Engineering preferred
– Prior experience in leading a mobile engineering team or squad is highly preferred
– Proficiency in Objective-C and Swift and/or Java, Kotlin and Android NDK
– Understanding mobile software lifecycle development
– Experience in RESTful API and object-oriented design
– Familiar with mobile software lifecycle development and architecture (MVVM)
– Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces
– Experience in backend development is a +; in scalable mobile app structure is a ++
– Familiarity with android libraries such as Retrofit, Glide, Mockito, Espresso, Realm, Butterknife, Sqlite, Otto, Pusher is a +++
– Good communication and interpersonal communications skills
– Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management and understanding of caching mechanisms
– Detail-oriented or someone who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application
Thank you for your time and application! We will contact you if you’re shortlisted for the position.