What you will do:
- Manage and drive organizational and people-related changes within the company.
- Maintain and improve the employee experience and employee engagement rates, aligning these experiences with the business needs and in efforts to boost manpower productivity.
- Collaborate with other functions in the people team to ensure we deliver the best experience and result.
- Protect and ensure compliance with the regulation in the HR area.
- Provide solutions and insights to people-related matters that will improve business objectives.
- Analyze current and future business needs and recommend new initiatives and processes to ensure continuous improvements in team’s objectives, productivity and development.
- Partner with leaders and line managers to provide thought and solutions in day-to-day people matters and long-term organization plans in the following domains: recruitment planning, career planning, talent management, learning and development, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Develop and champion high-performance culture across your function. Comfortable in coaching and challenging line managers to be more effective people managers and support them in building effective teams and talent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and relationship-building abilities in order to engage and effective stakeholder management, this includes negotiation and conflict management skills to handle disputes in the area.
- Strong project management & change management skills to keep people properly informed and consistently engaged in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent business acumen in order to partner with relevant business streams to ensure the people’s strategies work to empower and grow the business.
- Strong time management abilities in order to juggle multiple projects at once and effectively prioritize your tasks and responsibilities.
- Full understanding of Indonesia’s HR regulation laws and industrial relations; knowledgeable in data analytics and people operations.
- Pro-active behavior that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!