We are looking for a junior performance marketer to fuel our digital marketing efforts. As a Performance Marketer, you should be digital savvy, data-driven and results-oriented. You enjoy understanding a user’s digital journey and have key interests in analysing data to execute digital marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across web, app, search, display and social advertising to drive conversions on the portal
- Manage weekly metrics reporting across digital channels
- Manage the end-to-end process of campaign creation, including the setting up of ad sets, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and handle daily ad hoc operations
- Continually review campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimise overall spend and performance
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate the implementation of A/B test campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Implement these new technologies in developing new campaigns
What you have/are/will be:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords (SEM, Display) and Facebook campaign is a must
- Operational knowledge with the latest marketing or ad serving tools like AdWords Editor, Power Editor would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience with website building/ design (WordPress, Elementor) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and a keen eye for data.
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Problem solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.