We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for plotting the course and future of our product, navigating your team through unchartered territory and unpredictable storms to reach new heights. Your work will constantly set new standards for the age-old industry and help thousands of buyers and renters find their dream home every year.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement product and service roadmaps.
- Translate business goals and requirements to a technical specification
- Work with product and engineering team to implement the requirement.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis.
- Understand user needs and behavior, conduct A/B tests and lead data analysis.
- Build, track, and evaluate key metrics of the products to achieve the business goals.
- Work across cross-functional teams such as marketing, sales, customer support, etc. to improve product quality.
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery.
What you are/have/will be:
- At least 2 years of product management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a technical field.
- Own a track record of building interesting internet and/or mobile products on the web and mobile platforms.
- Experience leading a team, and know how to effectively implement team goals and deadlines.
- Able to speak in the vocabulary of GTD, agile, and design sprints.
- Possess a technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers.
- A head for numbers and a strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making.
- Able to respect and appreciate what good design(s) can do.
- Able to communicate well in all sorts of situations and provide clear and concise briefs.
- Exemplify what it means to be a team player — for both your team and the company.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how your work impacts the business and the industry, and have your way of conveying this to inspire others.
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment.
- Detail-oriented or someone who reads everything and will paste an HTML peace character somewhere in your application 😉