- Oversee and manage the sales team at the assigned project(s) for the specified period of time. Management of sales team includes.
- Oversee the external sales partner.
- Provide reports to the BOD regularly.
- Manage, supervise and grow the team, including recruitment, performance evaluation, etc.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets (sales transaction/ sales agency/ proptech/ consultant/ in the sales team of developer are preferable).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!