99 Group is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for plotting the course and future of our product, navigating your team through unchartered territory and unpredictable storms to reach new heights. Your work will constantly set new standards for the age-old industry and help thousands of buyers and renters set up home every year.
What you’ll do:
- Understand market & customer needs by closely working with our UX, Sales & Marketing teams to conduct market research, user testing & competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive product direction and strategy and define clear goals & success criteria.
- Own your product delivery squad’s product roadmap, objectives and KPIs and ensure your squad has the direction, detailed requirements and support to deliver effectively and efficiently against the product roadmap.
- Ideate and deliver rationale for new initiatives and product features with a focus on customer value and strategic fit.
- Continuously monitor, measure and report on key business and customer metrics. Identify areas for continuous testing and optimisation.
What you have/are/will be:
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience preferred
- Own a track record of building interesting internet and/or mobile products on both web and mobile platforms
- A head for numbers and a strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making Able to respect and appreciate what good design(s) can do
- Able to communicate well in all sorts of situations, and know how to give clear and precise briefs
- Experience leading a team, and know-how to effectively implement team goals and deadlines
- Exemplify what it means to be a team player — for both your team and the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how your work impacts the business and the industry, and have Your way of conveying this to inspire others
- An infectious yearning to learn and be the best at what you do
- Able to embrace change, and thrive in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in the property industry is a bonus.