We are looking for an SEO Content Writer who has a passion for producing content narrative that provides top-notch value to both property consumers. You will be in charge of executing search engine optimised website content, blog posts, promotional copies and other forms of content. Experience writing with SEO best practices is desired but not a necessity. Read all about us at https://www.99.co/team
Join the team as we embark on a journey to achieve our goal of producing compelling, engaging, informative and emotive copy for SEO content on 99.co.
You will fulfill the mission entrusted to you by:
- Having a passion and interest for property and property-related products and/or services
- Spotting current trends and brainstorm article ideas that match search intent.
- Writing engaging marketing copy for web pages.
- Being able to adapt writing tone and style according to industry and market needs.
- Being able to structure and organise content for a better reading experience.
- Performing keyword research, with appropriate usage of keywords and hyperlinks in copy.
- Working with the SEO team to conceptualise new ways to promote 99.co & optimise its pages.
- Producing content, sometimes working with tight deadlines
- Ensuring that SEO content is aligned with 99.co’s tone of voice and house style
- Working closely with 99.co’s SEO specialist to craft engaging content that is search engine optimised.
- Diploma in Mass Communication or a related field is preferred
- Impeccable comprehension of spoken and written English, appreciation of narrative, flow and cadence
- At least 3-4 years experience in writing and editing in the media industry (Experience in real estate is a plus.)
- Excellent organisation skills as you may be working on several different projects at the same time
- Experienced with SEO, content categorisation and structure, content development, and measurement
- Knowledgeable with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Great interpersonal communication skills to foster and cultivate client relations
- Adaptable and flexible – receptive and open to doing things differently and modifying strategies to reach organisational goals
- An excellent sense of humour is a must, as well as a strong ability to see the best in people and situations
- Highly motivated self starter who believes in what 99.co does – ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes to bring us to the top of the real estate tech arena
Thank you for your time and application! We will contact you if you’re shortlisted for the position.