99 Group is looking for an SEO Specialist to manage all search engine optimisation and marketing activities. As a SEO Specialist, you will be working within the marketing team and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keywords strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This is a position for a strategic mind who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, possesses strong communication skills, and is quick to take initiative.
A key criterion for success in this position is the ability to execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in online presence.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and implement opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- Drive wider content strategy by identifying search demand opportunities to grow the organic search visibility across the main site, blog and other output sites.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Collaborate with the content and digital team to create and execute a winning technical SEO and organic growth strategy
- Conduct audits to gauge the SEO health of our assets from indexation, rankings, crawl rate, site speed and availability to propose potential content and code optimization.
- Monitor, track and provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insights.
What you are/have/will be:
- 2-3 years’ experience in SEO in a digital/web environment
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and stay ahead of news and trends in SEO and digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google search console, Google tag manager, Google keyword planner
- Google AdWords Qualifications would be an added advantage
- Experience with keyword research and competitive analysis
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented. You must be comfortable working with data
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter
- Problem solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills