We are looking for a social media addict with:
- Establish a strategic approach to social media content that aligns with the company’s needs while overseeing owned channels development & management
- Work with the marketing and sales team to grow engagement, reach and improve customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure that social content is compelling and meets the strategic goals of the social persuasion.
- Work with external agencies to develop creative and engaging online and social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Grow our video content database by producing videos from script writing, shooting to editing independently.
- Contribute content ideas for editorial calendar and sales-related projects, translate from concept to execution into blogs, scripts and story boards.
What we need:
- Degree in Multimedia Production or Creative Communications
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in using social media publishing tools, analytics tools (e.g. GA), online monitoring tools & creating multi-channel content
- Proven success in driving social campaigns
- Expertise in both creative and promotional copywriting
- Previous experience in a digital/ social media agency or managing third party IT vendors, digital agencies will be an advantage
- Skilful in photography, video shooting, video editing and photo editing, etc. is a plus
- Fluent in written English