Who’s it for?
Roxy Square is a perfect choice if you are:
- Young couples or singles looking for housing in the heart of Katong
- Willing to stay in a mixed-use development with a shopping centre downstairs
- A shopaholic wishing to live in the middle of the Katong shopping complex
- A nature lover who is excited to have East Coast Park within walking distance
Roxy Square is a stone's throw away from Marine Parade MRT Station, a part of the Stage 4 addition to the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) alongside Amber and Marine Terrace MRT stations. Marine Parade MRT Station is a few stops away from Marina Bay, where you can access the Circle Line (CCL) and North-South Line (NSL).
Outram Park MRT Station, which is three stops further, is the interchange for East-West Line (EWL) and North-East Line (NEL). With the addition of new stations, you can travel with public transport seamlessly around Singapore. Alternatively, bus stops near Roxy Square along the East Coast Road will bring you directly to the nearby Eunos MRT Station on the East-West Line (EWL). Roxy Square is also easily accessible and connected via major roads and highways of the area from where the residents can go to any place of the city just by driving for a few minutes.
Located in the heart of Katong, Roxy Square is situated in a vibrant neighbourhood. The mixed-use development stands side-by-side with Katong Square, I12 Katong, Katong Point, Katong V and Katong Shopping Centre. With these many retail options including the ones within Roxy Square itself, rest assured that you will get anything you are looking for.
Schools Near Roxy Square
Even though the Roxy Square layout option is not quite family-friendly (only single-bedroom units are available), many educational institutions are near the condominium. Most of them are kindergartens and preschools, which is good because Roxy Square is an ideal location for couples with young children.
Here is a list of educational institutions near Roxy Square within a kilometre radius:
- RG Channel Future School (220m)
- United World Preschool (350m)
- Zhicheng Private School (550m)
- Holy Family Kindergarten (600m)
- Sam Kiang School (650m)
- Shaws Preschool @ Mountbatten Road (650m)
- Tanjong Katong Primary School (700m)
- Canadian International School (1km)
Shopping Centres Near Roxy Square
Other than a myriad of retail therapy offered in the complex and the surrounding shopping malls such as Katong Square, I12 Katong, and Katong V, residents of Roxy Square can also get to the nearby Parkway Parade, one of the largest suburban shopping malls in the East. It is only 1.5 kilometres away from Roxy Square, and it has over 250 stores with major tenants such as Cathay Cineplex and Best Denki.
Hawker Centres Near Roxy Square
If you are a food lover, you are in for a treat! In addition to the many eateries and restaurants located along East Coast Road, Tanjong Katong Road, Joo Chiat Road and Marine Parade Road, residents can also head down to some hawker centres such as Marine Parade Central for some finger-licking local favourites. Here is a list of food centres near Roxy Square with the approximate distance:
- 84 Marine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (550m)
- Dunman Food Centre (850m)
- Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre (1.8km)
- Haig Road Market and Food Centre (1.8km)
- Marine Terrace Market (2km)
- Old Airport Road Food Centre (2.4km)
Parks Near Roxy Square
With East Coast Park within walking distance, nature lovers can always get their daily fix of sandy beaches and the sea breeze. East Coast Park is a great place just to sit back and relax, with no shortage of restaurants, bars, and cafes along the beaches to sip on a cocktail or grab a bite. If you want to break a sweat and do some fun and exciting sports, there is a long list of what you can do in East Coast Park. From cycling, rollerblading, to watersports such as cable-skiing, windsurfing and stand-up paddling, there is something for everyone in this 15-kilometre stretch of beach.
However, if you prefer smaller parks where you can do some outdoor activities in the afternoon, here is a list of neighbourhood parks near Roxy Square:
- Marine Parade Road Park (900m)
- Ceylon Road Interim Park (1km)
- Koon Seng Park (1.1km)
- Telok Kurau Lorong N Park (1.4km)
- Joo Chiat Terrace Park (1.5km)
Libraries Near Roxy Square
Marine Parade Public Library is within walking distance from Roxy Square, approximately 850 metres away. Located within the Marine Parade Community Building, the library shares its location with two other institutions, Marine Parade Community Club and The Necessary Stage, a non-profit theatre company. With a collection of 214,000 items in four official languages, Marine Parade Public Library has to be a regular place to visit for book lovers in the entire East Coast area. Having it so close to home is such a blessing for people who cannot get enough of reading and learning new things!
Places of Worship Near Roxy Square
Harborlight Church is located within the Roxy Square building. The church has been providing the community with regular services and other things, including ministries with numerous programs that encourage meaningful relationships through faith. Other than Harborlight Church, you can also find at least five other churches nearby. Here is a list of places of worship near Roxy Square:
- Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple (300m)
- Cornerstone Community Church (450m)
- Church of Singapore (450m)
- St. Hilda's Church (450m)
- Toong Chai Presbyterian Church (500m)
- Church of the Holy Family (550m)
- Buddhasantidhamma Temple (900m)
- Kuan Im Kuan Ti Kong Temple (1km)
- Masjid Khalid (1.3km)
- Taha Mosque (1.5km)
Hospitals Near Roxy Square
Located merely 1.8 kilometres away from Roxy Square, Parkway East Hospital is open 24 hours a day, providing general and acute care, as well as a comprehensive range of clinical specialities and sub-specialities. The 143-bed private healthcare facility can accommodate any of your medical needs. However, if you prefer nearer healthcare facilities, here is a list of medical clinics you can visit in times of emergency:
- Katong Clinic & Surgery (300m)
- Raffles Medical (300m)
- Lee Clinic (300m)
- Chan Medical Clinic & Surgery (400m)
- OneCare Medical Clinic Marine Parade (500m)
- Kai Clinic (550m)
- Katong Clinic (550m)
- Chan Family Clinic (600m)
- 81 Family Clinic (650m)
- Veronica Seet Clinic & Surgery (700m)
- Parkway Clinic & Surgery (700m)