Who’s it suitable for?
The Interlace condominium is a perfect choice if you are looking for:
- Exclusive residential development in Bukit Merah
- Property near the Greater Southern Waterfront
- Short commute time to the CBD and Orchard Road
- Proximity to the Southern Ridges’ lush greenery
The Interlace, an award-winning residential development, is located along Alexandra Road. The condominium is unique in its design, giving the eye an unusual yet pleasing view. The interlocking blocks resemble a ‘vertical village’ with corners providing space for lush roof gardens, sky terraces, and large balconies of cascading greenery.
It provides a full suite of recreational facilities, including the clubhouse, a jogging track, tennis courts, outdoor exercise stations, play zones, party pavilions and a BBQ promenade. The eight large-scale, landscaped courtyards on the grounds comprise a Central Square, Water Park (50-metre lap pool, children’s pool, family pool and Jacuzzi pool), Play Hills, Spa Valley, Theatre Plaza, Bamboo Garden, Lotus Pond and Waterfall Terrace (reflective pool and party pool).
Labrador Park MRT on the Circle line is a 10-minute walk from The Interlace condominium. Two stops, and you will reach Harbourfront MRT Station, hence VivoCity and Sentosa. This also means that commuting to Raffles Place takes less than 15 minutes, and Dhoby Ghaut on Orchard is only a few stops away.
As for drivers, this Telok Blangah condo is exceptionally conveniently located. It is a 10-minute drive to Orchard Road, with Raffles Place and the East Coast 9 minutes and 15 minutes, respectively, while the CBD is approximately a 12-minute drive.
The Interface benefits from its location on Depot Road, Alexandra. Gillman Barracks's eclectic mix of galleries and eateries is a short walk away, as are the several parks making up the Southern Ridges. The Interlace is situated at the boundary between Bukit Merah and Queenstown and offers residents the best of both neighbourhoods.
Parks Near The Interlace
All of the Southern Ridges are within proximity to The Interlace. It is quite a treat for all nature lovers! Telok Blangah Hill Park, one of the parks making up the Southern Ridges, is only a kilometre from the condominium development.
Come and indulge in the beauty of the secondary forests at the park's fringes by trekking the Forest Walk, or get up close and personal with the forest understory vegetation by heading through Earth Trail.
Complete your visit to Telok Blangah Hill Park by crossing the Henderson Waves to Mount Faber Park. This 274-metre-long structure is the highest pedestrian bridge in Singapore and is frequently visited for its artistic wave-like design.
Moreover, HortPark is only 300 metres from The Interlace. There is a 280-metre-long Canopy Walk which allows you to get to Kent Ridge Park from there. Kent Ridge Park is an excellent place for a family’s day out and a perfect place for history buffs to learn about the heritage of Singapore.
Here is a list of parks and nature reserves near The Interlace:
- HortPark (300m)
- Telok Blangah Hill Park (1km)
- Kent Ridge Park (1.3km)
- Alexandra Hill East Neighbourhood Park (1.6km)
- Leng Kee Park (1.9km)
- Labrador Nature Reserve (2.4km)
- Mount Faber Park (2.5km)
- Bukit Purmei Hillock Park (2.9km)
Shopping Malls Near The Interlace
Other than the iconic VivoCity, which is located two train stops away, residents of The Interlace have a wide range of options when it comes to shopping. Queensway Shopping Centre is within walking distance from The Interlace. The mall is famous for its sports-related gear. It offers a wide range of sports gear, limited edition sports apparel, and other equipment.
Alexandra Central Mall, Alexandra Retail Centre, and Anchorpoint Shopping Centre are nearby. Here is a list of shopping malls near The Interlace:
- Queensway Shopping Centre (900m)
- Alexandra Central Mall (1.2km)
- Alexandra Retail Centre (1.2km)
- Anchorpoint Shopping Centre (1.6km)
- Telok Blangah Mall (1.7km)
- VivoCity (3km)
Hawker Centres Near The Interlace
Good news for foodies, there are at least five hawker centres within a 2-kilometre radius of The Interlace condominium. One of the nearest food centres, ABC Brickworks, is quite famous in the area. Many have claimed that the food centre is worth travelling to even though you do not live nearby.
ABC Brickworks has around 100 different stalls selling many multi-cultural delights such as the tongue-tingling Penang assam laksa, ripping-hot naan, succulent roasted, meats, and comforting herbal soups. One indeed will find their favourite dish here!
Here is a list of hawker centres near The Interlace:
- Alexandra Village Food Centre (1km)
- ABC Brickworks (1.4km)
- Telok Blangah Food Centre (1.6km)
- Bukit Merah Central Food Centre (1.9km)
- Mei Ling Market & Food Centre (2km)
Schools Near The Interlace
Educational establishments are also prominent in the area, with many reputable primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities close by. One of the most popular ones, the National University of Singapore, is located just a short drive from The Interlace. NUS has consistently been considered one of the most prestigious academic institutions in Asia-Pacific and the world.
Here is a list of schools near The Interlace:
- North London Collegiate School (800m)
- ISS International School (850m)
- Blangah Rise Primary School (1.4km)
- Nanyang Children's School (1.7km)
- Bukit Merah Secondary School (2km)
- Portman Institute of Technology (2.2km)
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School (2.4km)
- APSN Tanglin Special School (2.8km)
- Radin Mas Primary School (2.9km)
- Crescent Girls' School (2.9km)
- CHIJ ST Theresa's Convent (3km)
- National University of Singapore (4km)
Places of Worship Near The Interlace
Many temples are nearby, including Sri Ruthra Kaliamman Temple, Qi Tian Tan Temple, and Kong Hock Keng Temple. You can also find numerous mosques within a 3-kilometre radius of The Interlace, with Masjid Hang Jebat being the closest one. Several churches along Henderson Road, such as Rivers of Life Church, are also a short drive from home.
Here is a list of religious buildings near The Interlace:
- Sri Ruthra Kaliamman Temple (1.4km)
- Qi Tian Tan Temple (1.4km)
- Kong Hock Keng Temple (1.5km)
- Masjid Hang Jebat (1.7km)
- Tiong Ghee Temple (1.8km)
- Ting Kong Temple (2km)
- Jesus Lives Church @ The Crown (2km)
- Immanuel Christian Church (2.2km)
- Rivers of Life Church (2.3km)
- Church of God Singapore (2.4km)
- Al-Amin Mosque (2.4km)
- Acts Baptist Church (2.4km)
- Christian Community Chapel (2.4km)
- Pilgrim Covenant Church (2.5km)
- Masjid Jamek Queenstown (2.6km)
- Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah (2.7km)
Hospitals Near The Interlace
In times of emergency, residents of The Interlace would find it convenient to have Alexandra Hospital located 500 metres away from home. This 326-bedder facility is under the National University Health System (NUHS). It is an integrated general hospital, where the need for a patient to transfer to another healthcare institution is reduced.