|Address||33 Oxley Walk, 238599|
|Developer||Winquest Investment Pte Ltd (Wing Tai Holdings Ltd)|
Who’s it for?
Belle Vue Residences is a perfect choice for those who love:
- Private and spacious living in River Valley
- High-end condominium near Orchard with a holiday villa atmosphere
- To live right next to the abundant greenery of Fort Canning Park
- To indulge in the vibrant nightlife around the nearby Clarke Quay area
Belle Vue Residences is within 10 minutes walking distance of two MRT stations, Fort Canning and Dhoby Ghaut. Dhoby Ghaut is an interchange where you can access the Circle Line, North-South Line, and the North-East Line. Meanwhile, Fort Canning MRT is along the Downtown Line, making it easy for you to get to the CBD area.
Several bus services are also available just a short walk away from Belle Vue Residences. The closest bus stop is opposite Haw Par Glass Tower. However, because of the limited bus services available there, you might need to walk round to Mohamed Sultan Road where there is another bus stop with more options.
As for vehicle owners, you can travel to the business hub and the buzzing Orchard Road shopping district in less than 10 minutes via Oxley Walk. Belle Vue Residences is also accessible via Pan Island Expressway, Clemenceau Ave, and Orchard Boulevard.
The location of the Belle Vue Residences is rather unique as it is located close to both Dhoby Ghaut and Fort Canning neighbourhoods. Major shopping malls such as Plaza Singapura and popular restaurants along Orchard Road are within close proximity. A long list of reputable schools, no less, will conveniently cater to your children's education. Rest assured that a great number of amenities are readily available near Belle Vue Residences.
Schools Near Belle Vue Residences
You can find all sorts of educational facilities near Belle Vue Residences. From preschools such as EtonHouse Preschool Robertson Walk to international schools like Chatsworth International School, everything is within a 3-kilometre radius from the condominium complex. Singapore Management University, which is recognized for its world-class research and distinguished teaching, is also close to Belle Vue Residences.
Here is a list of educational institutions near Belle Vue Residences:
- Brainy Child Montessori (900m)
- International Schooling (1.1km)
- Old Singapore Chinese Girls School (1.2km)
- EtonHouse Preschool Robertson Walk (1.3km)
- Cambridge @ Robertson (1.3km)
- Chatsworth International School (1.4km)
- Singapore Management University (1.4km)
- Greentree School of Education (1.5km)
- River Valley Primary School (1.6km)
- MindChamps PreSchool @ Paragon (1.6km)
- Finnish Supplementary School (1.8km)
- Dynamic International School (2.3km)
- EtonHouse International School (2.6km)
- Anglo-Chinese Junior School (2.6km)
Shopping Centres Near Belle Vue Residences
Residents can walk down any of the immense numbers of malls lining the street such as Plaza Singapura, Concorde Shopping Mall, and Centrepoint Shopping Centre. Carting shopping bags will no longer be an errand when your home is just a few minutes away. Even more popular shopping malls along Orchard Road such as The Paragon is also nearby.
The Paragon is known for the variety it offers in terms of price range without compromising the quality of the products and services. Whether it is well-heeled customers looking to make extravagant purchases at designer boutiques or high street fashionistas seeking the best deals in the most sought-after brands, Paragon has something for everyone.
The first floor of the shopping centre is filled with high-end designer labels including Balenciaga, Burberry, Emporio Armani, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Loewe, and Miu Miu. As shoppers ascend to the second and third floors, they will find a plethora of mid-range brands such as Marks & Spencers, Esprit, Coach and Calvin Klein along with various other home-grown brands.
Here is a list of shopping malls near Belle Vue Residences:
- Orchardgateway (900m)
- The Centrepoint (1km)
- Cuppage Plaza (1km)
- [email protected] (1.1km)
- Concorde Shopping Mall (1.1km)
- Orchard Shopping Centre (1.2km)
- Robertson Walk (1.3km)
- Plaza Singapura (1.3km)
- Mandarin Gallery (1.4km)
- Paragon Shopping Centre (1.6km)
- Ngee Ann City (1.6km)
- Takashimaya Shopping Centre (1.7km)
- Wisma Atria (1.8km)
- ION Orchard (1.9km)
Dining Near Belle Vue Residences
Walk to the Mohamed Sultan and Roberson Quay area which is packed with restaurants and more upscale joints. The area is famous for places like Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse, Ippudo, and District 10 Bar & Restaurant, just to name a few. The area is also really established for its Japanese and Italian cuisines.
Stroll a bit further to the Clarke Quay area and get yourself a great dining experience paired with the gorgeous view of the Singapore River. A seafood meal is a must while dining along the riverside, and one of the most popular places is the Red House Seafood Restaurant.
In addition to the riverside restaurants along Clarke Quay, also try out TongKang Riverboat Dining for a more memorable experience. The restaurant is housed on the last surviving pair of 'tongkangs' which have been refurbished and moored along the Singapore River.
However, if you are a fan of hawker centres, there are also numerous options to choose from within a radius of 3-kilometre from Belle Vue Residences. Here is a list of nearby hawker centres:
- Hong Lim Market and Food Centre (2.1km)
- Zion Riverside Food Centre (2.2km)
- Jalan Kukoh Food Centre (2.2km)
- Lucky Food Centre (2.3km)
- People's Park Food Centre (2.4km)
- Chinatown Complex Food Centre (2.5km)
- Tiong Bahru Food Centre (2.8km)
- Havelock Road Cooked Food Centre (3km)
- Maxwell Food Centre (3km)
- Beo Crescent Market and Food Centre (3km)
Parks Near Belle Vue Residences
One of the most unique things about staying in Belle Vue Residences is the closeness of Fort Canning Park. In a city centre area like this, access to such a big space of greenery is rare and nature lovers will really appreciate this aspect. Fort Canning Park is famous for its historical significance and the must-see ancient artefacts. Not to mention the expansive lawns and greenery which are really popular as a venue for celebrations and gatherings, including concerts, festivals, weddings, parties, and many others.
While history buffs who love nature will find themselves excited with Fort Canning Park, The Istana Park might attract different kinds of visitors. If you would like to see the monthly changing of guards ceremony at the Istana, it is a must-visit place for you. The attractions include a floral display themed according to the celebratory events of the year and an oasis of light that occurs when the night falls.
Places of Worship Near Belle Vue Residences
Along the nearby Tank Road is a string of religious buildings. This includes Sri Thendayuthapani Temple, the Church of the Sacred Heart, and right along Oxley Walk is Chesed-El Synagogue. Within a 2-kilometre radius, you can find churches, temples, mosques, as well as a synagogue. Here is a list of places of worship near Belle Vue Residences:
- Chesed-El Synagogue (350m)
- Church of the Sacred Heart (550m)
- Sri Thendayuthapani Temple (750m)
- New Beginning Church (950m)
- Wesley Methodist Church (1km)
- Providence Presbyterian Church (1km)
- Luo Jia San Zhuan (1.1km)
- Tong Sian Tng Temple (1.1km)
- Nanyang Sacred Union (1.2km)
- Masjid Bencoolen (1.4km)
- Masjid Al-Falah (1.5km)
- Grace Covenant Church Singapore (1.5km)
- Hong San See Temple (1.6km)
- Masjid Al-Burhani (1.7km)
- Redemption Hill Church (2km)
Libraries Near Belle Vue Residences
[email protected] is located a kilometre away from Belle Vue Residences. It features a collection size of approximately 100,000 titles, with 3 programme zones and designated display areas. There are “book trees” in this library which are integrated book displays that feature books, magazines, AV items, and a digital display that highlights notable personalities and icons according to a theme. The library itself is centred on lifestyle, design, and the applied arts.
Hospital Near Belle Vue Residences
The nearest full facility hospital is Mount Elizabeth, located approximately 1.9 kilometres away from Belle Vue Residences. Mount Elizabeth Hospital, a 345-bed private hospital operated by Parkway Health, opens 24 hours a day. It specialises in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, among other tertiary services. Mount Elizabeth is also recognised as a multi-organ transplant speciality hospital. Other nearby hospitals include Parkway Hospitals (2.2km) and Singapore General Hospital (3.4km).
However, if you prefer to have your medical treatment in smaller clinics, rest assured that there are plenty of options to choose from. Here is a list of medical clinics near Belle Vue Residences:
- Killiney Medical Clinic (900m)
- P S Medical Clinic (1km)
- Chan Peng Mun Dr Clinic & Surgery (1.1km)
- DTAP Clinic @ Robertson GP-Plus Medical Services (1.3km)
- ACMS Medical Clinic (1.3km)