Who’s it suitable for?
Central Green Condominium is a perfect choice for those who want:
- Private housing in Tiong Bahru with a resort-like ambience
- Spacious apartments with various bed configurations
- Proximity to Orchard Road and the CBD
- Easy access to MRT stations
Located right at the footstep of Tiong Bahru MRT station, residents of Central Green get convenient access to the East-West Line (EWL). Moreover, with Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) Phase 3 completed, residents can enjoy enhanced connectivity at the nearby Havelock MRT Station. Havelock is only one stop from Outram Park Interchange Station, where you can also link to the EWL and North-East Line (NEL).
Other than the MRT lines, residents can use the bus services accessible along Tiong Bahru Road. Drivers will also benefit from the Central Green Condominium location – driving to the CBD and Orchard Road takes about 6 minutes.
Surrounded by the old charm of the mature Tiong Bahru precinct, the Central Green condominium also offers a full range of amenities, such as dining, shopping, and entertainment within the locale. On top of that, the Central Green condo is a short drive away from the Clarke Quay area, famous for stunning riverside views, vibrant pubs and bars, trendy fashion boutiques, and a wide variety of delicious Japanese restaurants.
Shopping Malls Near Central Green Condominium
Tiong Bahru Plaza, located just across the road from Central Green, is a destination mall offering an array of F&B establishments and shopping options, serving the needs of young and old residents. It is a perfect place to hang out, where the old neighbourhood vibe is fused with hip and modern factors to make it look refreshed.
Here is a list of shopping malls near Central Green condominium:
- Tiong Bahru Plaza (300m)
- Valley Point (1.3km)
- Concorde Shopping Mall (1.3km)
- Crescent Mall (1.6km)
- Great World City (1.7m)
- Central Mall (2.2km)
- UE Square (2.5km)
- Clarke Quay Central (2.8km)
- ION Orchard (2.9km)
- Clarke Quay Shopping Mall (2.9km)
- 100 AM (3km)
- Funan (3km)
- Paragon Shopping Centre (3km)
Hawker Centres Near Central Green Condominium
Central Green condominium is near several hawker centres, making it the perfect place for foodies to reside. Within a kilometre radius, you can find at least 5 food centres. Rest assured that you will always have options regarding food around here.
For example, Havelock Road Cooked Food Centre is only 800 metres from Central Green. One stall, Guang Fa Laksa, is well-known for its incredible laksa with cockles. It keeps drawing crowds and is easily noticeable for having the longest queue in the food centre.
Tiong Bahru Market, one of the best hawker centres in Singapore, is also within walking distance from Central Green. Here, you can find a wide array of yummy hawker food, always in long queues during weekends.
Here is a list of hawker centres near Central Green condominium:
- Havelock Road Cooked Food Centre (800m)
- Beo Crescent Market and Food Centre (750m)
- Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre (800m)
- Bukit Merah View Market & Hawker Centre (1km)
- Block 112 Market (1km)
Schools Near Central Green Condominium
Families with school-aged children should be okay with finding suitable schools. There are several preschools in the vicinity. Other levels, such as primary and secondary, are close by. Zhangde Primary School, for example, is only several footsteps away from Central Green condominium.
Moreover, there are options for international and special education schools within the locale. Here is a list of schools near Central Green:
- Zhangde Primary School (100m)
- Hampton Preschool (500m)
- Superland Preschool (850m)
- Alexandra Primary School (1.2km)
- Knightsbridge House International (1.4km)
- APSN Tanglin School (1.4km)
- CHIJ St Theresa's Convent (1.4km)
- Radin Mas Primary School (1.6km)
- Outram Secondary School (1.7km)
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School (1.9km)
- CHIJ Kellock (2km)
- Bukit Merah Secondary School (2.2km)
- Crescent Girls' School (2.4km)
- Saint Clare School (2.5km)
Libraries Near Central Green Condominium
The nearest public library from the Central Green condominium is library@chinatown, generously sponsored by CPI Pte Ltd and Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple. The Temple's annual donations refresh the library's collection with new materials and offer diverse cultural, heritage, and literary programmes. Here, you can find a selection of materials in commonly spoken Chinese dialects such as Hokkien, Teochew, and Cantonese.
Parks Near Central Green Condominium
Popular parks nearby include Tiong Bahru Park, Pearl’s Hill City Park, and Fort Canning Park. Tiong Bahru Park is suitable for simple outdoor activities such as jogging, or just relaxing on the benches under the shade of mature trees. It is approximately 600 metres away from Central Green – about a 7-minute walk.
Head to Pearl’s Hill City Park if you want to go somewhere quieter. It is a hidden oasis of peace and tranquillity, tucked away in the corner of Chinatown. The park is a great place to take a brief respite from the hustle and bustle of city life. You may want to sit back and relax by the pond while admiring the beautiful lotus plants.
Fort Canning Park, on the other hand, is the one to go to if you love history as much as you love nature. It is located only 2.5 kilometres away from Central Green. Fort Canning Park will tell you the story of Singapore's evolution, from an entrepot trading post to an international maritime centre.
Places of Worship Near Central Green Condominium
Religious buildings are aplenty around the Central Green condominium. Numerous churches can be found along Henderson Road, such as Pearly Gates Evangelical Free Church and Rivers of Life Church.
There is a Buddhist temple, Kim Lan Beo, just footsteps away from home. Finding a mosque is quite easy too with Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah located a kilometre away. Here is a list of places of worship near Central Green:
- Kim Lan Beo Temple (350m)
- New Covenant Church (1km)
- Lei Ying Shi Temple (1km)
- Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah (1.1km)
- Saint Matthew's Church (1.1km)
- Tiong Bahru Qi Tian Gong Temple (1.1km)
- Hock Teck Tong Temple (1.2km)
- Giok Hong Tian Temple (1.3km)
- Masjid Kampung Delta (1.3km)
- My Saviour's Church (1.3km)
- Jubilee Church (1.4km)
- Ho Lim Keng Temple (1.4km)
- Rivers of Life Church (1.4km)
- International Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Pearly Gates Evangelical Free Church (1.5km)
- Faith Community Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Pilgrim Covenant Church (1.6km)
- Church Arise (1.6km)
- Mount Hermon Bible Presbyterian Church (1.6km)
- Church of God Singapore (1.8km)
- Al Amin Mosque (1.9km)
- Masjid Jamek Queenstown (2km)
Hospitals Near Central Green Condominium
Residents should not worry about getting medical assistance because Singapore General Hospital (SGH) is located only a kilometre from the Central Green condominium. The largest and oldest hospital in Singapore, SGH is an academic health science centre and tertiary referral hospital run by SingHealth.
Located within the complex, there is Outram Community Hospital which functions as a supplementary rehabilitation hospital to SGH for newly-discharged patients. Outram Polyclinic, on the other hand, takes the role of complementing outpatient care.