About The Hyde
When one thinks of city living, few projects come to mind, much less freehold projects. The Hyde is a rare project in this regard, providing you a living experience in the heart of the city (Tanglin Area) all the while being a freehold property. Furthermore, The Hyde is located along 11 Balmoral Road, which is sandwiched between the education belt along Bukit Timah Road and the bustling shopping district along Orchard Road. Be it play or study, The Hyde covers the best of both worlds.
The Hyde is an exclusive freehold condominium by Aurum Land. It is a 12-storey building with 117 rare residences located in the Tanglin area, along 11 Balmoral Road.
The developer of the Hyde, Aurum Land, is the winner of the Best Boutique Developer Singapore 2015 and a wholly-owned subsidiary by Woh Hup Group. Woh Hup Group is a well-established pioneer of 90 years in Singapore’s construction and civil engineering industry. Their projects are prized for their premium build quality and aesthetic innovation; their portfolio includes the likes of Jewel Changi Airport, D’Leedon and The Interlace.
Nestled in the heart of the city
Located in District 10, the Hyde Condo commands a prime and central location near the city centre. One end of Balmoral Road leads to Steven Roads, which extends to the upscale Orchard shopping district with their ever-bustling roads. The other end of Balmoral Road leads to the Bukit Timah stretch, which is a mature enclave known for its belt of private residences and reputable schools.
Commuting is made easy given The Hyde’s location. For buses, you can find a plethora of bus services at the Balmoral Plaza bus stop (550m) running along Bukit Timah Road and Raffles Girls’ School (200m) along Stevens Road.
- Balmoral Plaza: 48, 66, 67, 170, 170A, 171, 700, 700A, 960, 960e
- Raffles Girl School: 105, 132, 190, 972, NR2, NR3
For MRT, the Hyde is located near the Newton MRT interchange (1.1km) which connects to the Downtown Line, allowing easy access to the Central Business District via Bugis and China Town. One end of the line goes through the school district and food enclaves of Bukit Timah, while the other end connects to the East-side industrial areas of Kampong Ubi, Kaki Bukit and Changi Business Park.
A bit further down, residents of the Hyde can find Stevens MRT (1.5km) located along the Downtown line and Orchard MRT (1.7km) along the North-South line. The PIE and CTE are also in the vicinity and can be accessed within a short 7-minute drive. Nearby Amenities
There is no shortage of good food near The Hyde. To the East, there is Newton food centre which is a famous food spot well-known for sampling local Singaporean cuisine beloved by tourists and Singaporeans alike.
To the West, one can journey down to the Singapore Botanical Gardens and revel in the lush, scenic greenery. Enjoy a tranquil evening stroll by the gardens, or relish in an intense workout session by the evening breeze.
- Primary Schools (within 1km): Anglo-Chinese School (Primary), Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School
- Primary Schools (Between 1-2 km): Anglo-Chinese School Junior, St. Joseph Institution Junior
- Secondary Schools: Raffles Girls' School (Secondary), Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road), Singapore Chinese Girls' School, St. Joseph's Institution, St. Margaret's Secondary School, Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls' High School, National Junior College
- Junior College: St. Joseph Institution, Catholic Junior College, National Junior College, Hwa Chong Institution
- International School: Etonhouse International School, Avondale Grammar School Singapore, Chatsworth International School, ISS International School