Who’s it for?
Anchorvale Parkview is the ideal choice for those who:
- Want to live in an HDB project in the Sengkang area that will MOP in 2022
- Have young children and want to live in a kid-friendly neighborhood with many options for schooling
- Are food-lovers who want easy access to both local and international food at reasonable prices
Residents of Anchorvale Parkview have easy access to the Sengkang LRT Line via the Farmway station which is just a 6-minute walk away. The nearest bus station is at Block 334A and allows residents to connect to other lines of transportation such as the Sengkang MRT station which gives access to the North East Line. The Tampines Expressway (TPE) also gives residents who drive easy access to the City and various parts of Singapore.
This executive condo allows residents to enjoy various facilities such as adult & elderly fitness stations, children’s playgrounds, seating corners and an open lawn, a rooftop garden, and a multi-storey car park.
Situated along Anchorvale Crescent, where Anchorvale Parkview is located, residents have access to 2 nearby grocery stores. These are the Sheng Siong Supermarket along the crescent and U Stars Supermarket at Anchorvale Street.
The Sengkang West Resident Zone L community centre nearby has a public reading room and encourages community building through various group recreational activities. Anchorvale Crescent is also home to various pre-schools and playgrounds, making the area a great place for kids.
Hawker Centres Near Anchorvale Parkview
A wide selection of different cuisines at reasonable prices are ready for residents of this HDB project to enjoy. Local favorites from prawn noodles, to bak kut teh, to chicken rice can all be found at Kopitiam Square at Sengkang Square. Some notable stalls are: Yummy Raja known for its turmeric rice and prawn noodles, Sengkang Oyster Omelette, Seng Kee for its Bak Kut Teh, and Fitra Chicken Rice for its roasted chicken rice.
Looking to try out some international favourites? Prata Palace at the GM Food Centre offers great Indian Muslim food alongside the fluffy and sweet pratas it’s known for. Happy Hawkers also has a mixed selection ranging from Western, to Chinese, to Japanese, to Thai food.
The hawker centres near Anchorvale Parkview are:
- Kopitiam Square (1.5km)
- Anchorvale 303 Foodcourt LLP (1.9km)
- Fernvale Hawker Centre & CC (2.0km)
- GM Food Centre (2.6km)
- Happy Hawkers (2.7km)
Shopping Centres Near Anchorvale Parkview
The nearest mall is Compass One, which is about a 20-minute walk from Anchorvale Parkview. It is a 4-storey mall comprising over a hundred units of retail outlets. Some notable stores across each level are Cold Storage as an anchor tenant of Basement 1, 7-Eleven and Miniso at Level 1, Japan Home and Watsons at Level 2, the LEGO store at Level 3, Raffles Dental/Medical and NTUC Learning Hub at Level 4.
The various restaurants in the mall allow residents to dine across different price ranges. Outside of Kopitiam on the fourth floor, there is a wide variety of international cuisines to explore - from Indian, to Chinese, to Japanese, to Thai. Some notable restaurants are: My Biryani House, Din Tai Fung, Ajisen Ramen, ToastBox, and Penang Culture.
For those looking for other places to shop, these are the other malls within a 3-kilometre radius from Anchorvale Parkview:
- Rivervale Mall (2.1 km)
- The Seletar Mall (2.1 km)
- Rivervale Plaza (2.6km)
Parks Near Anchorvale Parkview
Art and nature enthusiasts will be delighted to know that the Sengkang Sculpture Park is just a 15-minute walk away. This park features colorful spheres and sculptures reminiscent of ocean waves that form the shape of the bones of a whale. Visitors of this park can also enjoy outdoor activities as it also features a kids’ playground, fitness equipment, and an outdoor refreshment area.
The other parks within 3 kilometres also worth exploring are:
- Sengkang Riverside Park (800m)
- 320D Anchorvale Drive Calisthenics Park (1.6 km)
- Punggol Topaz Common Green (1.8km)
- Compassvale Ancilla Park (2.4 km)
- Punggol Waterway Park (2.7 km)
Schools Near Anchorvale Parkview
Anchorvale Parkview is within close proximity to good schools such as Nan Chiau Primary, Springdale Primary, Fern Green Primary, and many more. Within a 3-kilometre radius from this executive condominium are at least 16 schools of different education levels, from primary to secondary school. Families living here will find no difficulty at all in looking for the right school for their young children.
Here is a list of schools near Anchorvale Parkview:
- Springdale Primary School (900m)
- Nan Chiau Primary School (1.2km)
- Compassvale Primary School (1.3km)
- Compassvale Secondary School (1.5km)
- Anchor Green Primary School (1.6km)
- Fern Green Primary School (1.4km)
- Yuxuan School (1.5km)
- Nan Chiau High School (1.5km)
- Rivervale Primary School (2.0km)
- Valour Primary School (2.3km)
- Sengkang Secondary School (2.4km)
- North Spring Primary School (2.5km)
- Sengkang Green Primary School (2.2km)
- Palm View Primary School (2.4km)
- North Vista Primary School (2.7km)
Libraries Near Anchorvale Parkview
Avid library-goers can easily hop on a bus to make their way to the Sengkang Public Library. If you prefer to travel by foot, it would take about 20 minutes to arrive at this library occupying the third and fourth floors of the Compass One mall.
The library is divided into three areas: the Adults’ Section for quiet reading, the Tween Space for children ages 10 to 14, and the Early Literacy Area for families to enjoy quality bonding time together.
Residents of Anchorvale Parkview can also visit these other nearby libraries:
- Our Punggol West Container Library (2.0km)
- Media Resources Library (2.0km)
Hospitals Near Anchorvale Parkview
In terms of healthcare, Anchorvale Parkview has access to two full-scale hospitals: the Sengkang Community Hospital and the Sengkang General Hospital. Both of which are no more than a 15-minute walk away and are open 24 hours a day, ready to address any emergency situation. Residents that would want to visit a smaller medical clinic, also have a number of options nearby. Here is a list of medical facilities within 3-kilometres:
- Sengkang Community Hospital (700m)
- Sengkang General Hospital (1.2km)
- Mutual Healthcare Medical Clinic (1.3km)
- Raffles Medical @ Compass One (1.5km)
- Medi Healthcare Clinic (1.9km)
- ZENITH Medical Clinic (2.0km)
- Island Family Clinic (2.3km)
- St. Luke Elder Care Sengkang (2.6km)
Places of Worship Near Anchorvale Parkview
The neighbourhood is very accommodating for residents of any kind of religion. The places of worship for each religion are all within a 3-kilometre distance from Anchorvale Parkview. Chirstians are in close proximity to a number of churches for different denominations. Meanwhile, Buddhists will have access to temples such as the Puat Jit Buddhist Temple, Muslims will have access to mosques such as the Masjid Al-Islah, and Hindus will be able to access temples such as the Arulmigu Velmurugan Gnanamuneeswarar Temple.
Here is a list of the places of worship near Anchorvale Parkview:
- Ji Gong Temple (1.0km)
- Chee Hwan Kog Singapore (1.0km)
- Puat Jit Buddhist Temple (1.1km)
- Sengkang Methodist Church (1.0km)
- St. Anne’s Church (2.0km)
- Thye Hua Kwan Temple (1.6km)
- Church of the Transfiguration (2.3km)
- Masjid Al-Islah (2.3km)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (2.6km)
- Sengkang Combined Temple (2.6km)
- Masjid Al-Mawaddah (2.4km)
- New Creation Church @ Seletar Mall (2.3km)
- Arulmigu Velmurugan Gnanamuneeswarar Temple (2.7km)
- Central Christian Church (3.1km)