Who’s it suitable for?
Valley Park condominium is a perfect option for those who love to have:
- Private condominium in Tanglin
- Various unit layouts, including studio apartments and penthouses
- Prestigious address along River Valley Road
- Great World MRT Station within walking distance
- Proximity to the vibrant area of Clarke Quay
Valley Park condominium is centrally located in the prestigious district of River Valley Road. Driving from Valley Park to either the CBD or the bustling Orchard Road Shopping District takes less than 10 minutes via Havelock Road and Paterson Road. As for public transport, residents can conveniently access the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) 3 at Great World MRT Station, just 800 metres from the development.
Orchard MRT Station, where you can link to the North-South Line (NSL), is one stop away from Great World. Outram Park MRT, which connects to the East-West Line (EWL) and North-East Line (NEL), is only two stops away. These interchange stations around Valley Park ensure seamless connectivity. Alternatively, a bus stop opposite Valley Point shopping mall (150m) offers bus services.
Valley Park condominium is near the row of shophouses along River Valley Road, consisting of coffee shops, convenience stores, and restaurants. The famous Great World Shopping Centre and Zion Road Food Centre are also close, with many other eateries along the main roads.
Shopping Malls Near Valley Park
Just beside the development, there is Valley Point Shopping Mall. It is a compact neighbourhood shopping centre with a calm environment, where you can find basic amenities such as a supermarket, some eateries, and local services. Residents can also head down to the nearby Great World Shopping Mall for more retail options – the mall has a cinema too!
There is also a shuttle service from Great World to Orchard Road if you want to indulge in a world-class shopping experience. Make your way to ION Orchard, one of Singapore’s most dazzling shopping complexes. This famously futuristic-looking mall houses over eight levels of stores, from luxury brands to high-street fashion and entertainment stores.
The Paragon, Forum The Shopping Mall, Far East Plaza and many other shopping malls in the Orchard Shopping Belt await you to explore.
Hawker Centres Near Valley Park
Despite its proximity to the city centre, you can find a lot of options when it comes to affordable hawkers. Within a 2-kilometre radius of Valley Park condominium, you can find at least six hawker centres, with Zion Riverside Food Centre being the nearest one. You can find people’s favourites in Zion Riverside Food Centre, from the famous char kway teow, big prawn noodles, and braised duck rice to xiao long bao.
Here is a list of food centres near Valley Park:
- Zion Riverside Food Centre (750m)
- Havelock Road Cooked Food Centre (1.1km)
- Bukit Merah View Market & Hawker Centre (1.3km)
- Tiong Bahru Market (1.7km)
- Redhill Food Centre (1.7km)
- Bukit Merah Central Food Centre (2km)
Schools Near Valley Park
Schools around Valley Park condominium ensure that children’s education is well-catered. On top of that, if you plan to find a suitable international school for your child, you will have numerous options nearby. There are at least five international schools within a 3-kilometre radius of Valley Park, including EtonHouse International School, which is popular among expatriate families.
Here is a list of schools near Valley Park condominium:
- APSN Tanglin School (1.1km)
- River Valley Primary School (1.3km)
- Finnish Supplementary School (1.6km)
- Astor International School (1.7km)
- Crescent Girls' School (1.7km)
- Kindernomics School (1.8km)
- Dynamics International School (1.9km)
- EtonHouse International School (2km)
- Queenstown Primary School (2.5km)
- Invictus International School (2.6km)
- Melbourne Specialist International School (2.7km)
Parks Naar Valley Park
The famous Fort Canning Park is a short drive away from Valley Park. Some highlights of the park include the Maritime Corner @ Fort Canning which tells the story of Singapore's evolution from an entrepot trading post to an international maritime centre, and the Fort Gate, the remnants of a fortress that was built here in the 19th century. There is also the Spice Garden, the ASEAN Sculpture Garden, and Battle Box, a former underground military complex used in WWII. Fort Canning Park is a perfect destination for any history buff!
Alternatively, head to Tiong Bahru Park, which blends its existing structure with new facilities catering to different groups of park users. Fitness enthusiasts can warm up at the fitness corners and exercise stations before jogging. Besides, you can walk on the foot reflexology footpath for a relaxing foot massage.
Places of Worship Near Valley Park
Giok Hong Tian Temple, Masjid Kampong Delta, and My Saviour's Church are all within walking distance from Valley Park condominium. The neighbourhood is dotted with religious buildings of various faiths, making it easy for residents to have or attend their prayers regularly.
Here is a list of religious buildings near Valley Park:
- Masjid Kampong Delta (550m)
- My Saviour's Church (600m)
- Giok Hong Tian Temple (1km)
- Hock Teck Tong Temple (1.2m)
- Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah (1.2km)
- Masjid Istiqamah (1.2km)
- The Singapore Buddhist Lodge (1.5km)
- Tong Sian Tng Temple (1.5km)
- Grace Assembly of God Tanglin (1.7km)
- Tiong Bahru Qi Tian Gong Temple (1.8km)
- Sri Thendayuthapani Temple (2km)
- Ho Lim Keng Temple (2.1km)
- Bethany Church (2.2km)
- Masjid Omar Kampong Melaka (2.5km)
Hospitals Near Valley Park
Residents can access healthcare at Camden Medical Centre nearby. If a full-facility hospital is preferable, head to Mount Elizabeth Hospital instead – it is located approximately 2 kilometres from Valley Park. Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a 345-bed private hospital operated by Parkway Health, specialising in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, among other tertiary services. It is also recognised for its multi-organ transplant speciality.