About Grand Dunman
Grand Dunman is a 99-year leasehold New Launch condominium along Dunman Road in the coveted District 15. It has a total of 1,008 units, comprising 1 to 5-bedroom luxury units, including dual key units type, with breathtaking unblocked views. Additionally, the development maintains a 1:1 ratio of carpark spaces for residents.
Grand Dunman has 7 residential blocks of up to 18 storeys. The main entrance of the development is via Dunman Road and there are 4 side gates. The outward-looking stacks will face the neighbouring landed estates and several units will enjoy views of the city skyline or the sea.
There are over 40 lifestyle facilities at Grand Dunman. Some highlights include the 80m Grand Pool, Hydro massage pool, treetop walk and treetop playground. There are also two 3-storey clubhouses - Jewel Clubhouse and Pool Clubhouse. The Jewel Clubhouse contains shops, function rooms, a library, a viewing deck, a games room and a karaoke room, while the Pool Clubhouse has a sauna, gym and function rooms.
Developers are given 0.6% - 1% for gym space and SingHaiyi Group again went above and beyond its means to allocate 1% GFA (DC taxable) to ensure there are enough indoor facilities to accommodate recreational activities.
Grand Dunman Location and Amenities Nearby
Grand Dunman location map
Due to its distinctive location, Grand Dunman has several unique amenities that residents will get to enjoy upon completion of the project:
- Residents can access the Circle Line from Dakota MRT station to travel to the Central Business District (CBD), Paya Lebar and Botanic Gardens.
- Numerous malls near the development site, such as MBS, Suntec City, Kallang Wave Mall and Paya Lebar Quarter.
- A wide array of eateries nearby, such as Old Airport Road Food Centre, cafes in the Katong/Joo Chiat vicinity and within the malls in Paya Lebar.
Grand Dunman – Transportation and Connectivity
Distance between Dakota MRT and Grand Dunman
Grand Dunman is a 2-minute walk from Dakota MRT station, allowing residents to commute on the Circle Line easily.
- Plenty of bus services right outside the development bring residents to the city centre conveniently.
- Residents who drive can access the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) to travel to destinations such as Tampines, Changi and Jurong East.
- The East Coast Parkway (ECP) is also near the development, which connects residents to the CBD and Changi Airport.
- Park connector with an uninterrupted jog to Marina Bay Waterfront.
Grand Dunman – Proximity to Schools
Chung Cheng High School (Main). Source: Chung Cheng High School (Main)’s LinkedIn Page
- Broadrick Secondary School – 550m away
- Chung Cheng High School (Main) – 650m away
- Kong Hwa School – 650m away
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School – 750m away
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School – 1km away
- Tanjong Katong Primary School – 1.4km away
Grand Dunman is located near popular schools, such as Kong Hwa, Tanjong Katong Primary and Chung Cheng High School (Main). Due to a reform to the Ministry of Education's home-school distance programme, the distance between schools and residences will be measured during Primary 1 registration exercises by calculating the shortest distance between a point around the school and the applicants' homes. As a result, this move will reduce parents' concerns regarding the distance between their homes and nearby schools.
Grand Dunman – Access to Shopping Malls
Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ). Source: PLQ’s Facebook Page
Grand Dunman is near many shopping malls in the Paya Lebar vicinity, which is one MRT stop away from Dakota MRT station. These malls include Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ), Paya Lebar Square, Singpost Centre and KINEX, with loads of retail options for residents to shop from. For instance, PLQ has retail stores like ALDO, Melissa, Foot Locker and UNIQLO.
Grand Dunman – Proximity to Eateries
Old Airport Road Food Centre
Grand Dunman is within walking distance from the famous Old Airport Road Food Centre, Katong/Joo Chiat and the malls in Paya Lebar. Various noteworthy eateries include:
- Old Airport Road Food Centre - Dong Ji Fried Kway Teow, Freshly Made Chee Cheong Fun, SALT.Singapore and Nam Sing Hokkien Mee
- Katong - Supernova, Eng’s Wanton Noodle, Oven & Fried Chicken
- Paya Lebar - Paradise Dynasty, Kucina Italian, Lau Wang Claypot Delights
Grand Dunman – Proximity to Many Outdoor Places
Coastal Playgrove at East Coast Park. Source: NParks
East Coast Park, which is located relatively close to Grand Dunman, is filled with a diverse range of amenities that residents can take advantage of, such as bringing kids to play at the Coastal Playgrove, renting Quad bikes which are perfect for families and friends to ride together, as well as booking a glamping experience to spend quality time with loved ones. The park is 2.4km away from the development site, and residents who drive will be able to get there in approximately 7 minutes.
Grand Dunman – Proximity to Healthcare Facilities
Parkway East Hospital. Source: Street Directory
Grand Dunman is adjacent to several clinics nearby, such as Choong’s Clinic, Healthwise Medical Clinic & Surgery and Spring Medical Clinic, all of which are within walking distance. The closest hospital to the development site will be Parkway East Hospital, which is located 2.7km away.