Towering at a comfortable 16-storey height and standing in between Beverly Hill and Spring Cove is Grange 1866 on Grange Road. With a total of only 60 apartment units, Grange 1866 condo presents unique living in the heart of Singapore’s city, with everything that you could possibly need within easy reach.
The development of Grange 1866 is managed by Heeton Holdings, a real estate conglomerate focused on property development, investment, and management. The company’s portfolio spans over a variety of project types, including mixed developments across three continents. The developer’s other noteworthy projects in Singapore include Park Colonial, Palacio, The Lumos, and Onze @ Tanjong Pagar.
Accessibility of Grange 1866
Grange 1866 is only 900 metres away from the bustling Orchard MRT station on the North-South Line. If residents don’t already work at Orchard, they can get to work in other CBD areas in a jiffy. Raffles Place MRT station is just four stops away, and Dhoby Gaut interchange where the North-East Line is only three stations away.
Residents of the Grange 1866 condo can also take delight in the upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT station, which will be completed by 2021 and will only be 600 metres away, at Camden Medical Centre.
And for residents who’d rather drive, they can get to work at the downtown financial district with a five-minute drive. Grange 1866 is also within close proximity of the Central Expressway (CTE) that can give residents access to the entire island with convenience.
Amenities Near Grange 1866 Condo
Given its location, there’s no telling that Grange 1866 has access to Singapore’s most extravagant spread of amenities and resources. Where day to day needs are concerned, there are three supermarkets within a kilometre of grange 1866, namely Threesixty Market Place, Cold Storage at Takashimaya, and Fairprice at Valley Point.
Residents can also have their pick of malls to visit from the Orchard fashion and shopping district. ION Orchard, Wheelock Place, Liat Towers, Wisma Atria, Far East Shopping Centre, and many other malls are less than a kilometre away from Grange 1866 condo.
Living luxurious lifestyles out will be of extreme ease, with residents being able to frequent Singapore’s best country clubs with ease. The American Club, Tanglin Club, and Stardus Clubhouse are just three places where residents of Grange 1866 condo can spend time relaxing in opulent privacy with their families.
Food is in no shortage near Grange 1866 condo, and residents can frequent one of the many malls or hawker centres in the vicinity to satiate any food craving. Zion Riverside Food Centre is one such hawker centre, which is only 800 metres away.
But homeowners won’t have to look further than Grange 1866 to find relaxation. They can spend their evenings getting a breath of fresh air at the garden lawn or waterfall lawn, hosting guests at the BBQ pavilion, or getting heart thumping at the lap pool or the gym.
Schools Near Grange 1866
Providing quality education to both children and young adults, there are numerous schools in the area that are within walking and driving distances of Grange 1866 condo. Parents will not have to worry too much about their children having to travel long distances to get to school. They include:
- Little Raindrops Montessori Pre-school – 0.2km
- Little Hands Montessori Kindergarten – 0.3km
- Kay Poh Road Baptist Kindergarten – 0.3km
- EtonHouse International Pre-School – 0.6km
- PCF Kreta Ayer-Kim Seng Blk 79 – 0.9km
- Y W C A Kindergarten – 1.7km
- Chinese Kindergarten – 1.7km
- PCF Tiong Bahru Blk 6 – 1.7km
- Etonhouse Pre-School (Outram) – 1.7km
- PCF Tanglin-Cairnhill Blk 124A – 1.8km
- Alexandra Primary School – 1.1km
- Zhangde Primary School – 1.7km
- Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) – 1.7km
- Gan Eng Seng Secondary School – 1.3km
- Raffles Girls’ Secondary School – 1.3km
- Crescent Girls’ School – 1.5km
- Outram Secondary School – 1.7km
- Queenstown Secondary School – 1.9km
- Catholic Junior College – 2.9km
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business – 1.6km
- ISS International School (Elementary & Middle) – 0.3km
- Norwegian Supplementary School – 0.4km
- Finnish Supplementary School – 0.4km
- Swedish Supplementary Education School – 0.9km